Wednesday, May 30, 2018

OverDrive Is Here!!

I am so excited to add OverDrive to our school library! I think you will find that it is a great extension to our Lindon Elementary library. Here are the instructions to use OverDrive.
If you are using a computer or laptop:
click on THIS LINK to head to the Alpine School District library.
Choose Lindon Elementary from the drop down menu
Login using your Skyward Student ID number and your last name.

If you are using a mobile device (iPad tablet, smart phone, etc):
Download the OverDrive app from your app store (it's FREE)

Search for Alpine School District
Choose Lindon Elementary from the drop down menu
Login using your Skyward Student ID number and your last name.

If you have any problems or questions, please feel to come and talk to me and I will do my best to help you. I hope you enjoy this wonderful resource! 

No comments:

Post a Comment